The processing of personal data is based on the "Law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data.”
Your personal identification data (surname, first name, gender, and date of birth), your contact details (address, e-mail address, and telephone number), and your financial identification data (bank details) will be processed so that we are able to process your order correctly. This data is therefore processed as part of the implementation of the agreement. The information you provide is necessary for the proper processing and shipment of your order and/or to comply with your request and will be stored in your account. The data, in combination with your electronic identification data (IP address, location data, cookies, browser, and language preferences), are used for various other purposes:
- Improving the quality of the website, both technically and in terms of content.
- Improving services.
- Providing information via email, such as updates to the website, but also product recommendations and offers that you might be interested in based on previous orders that you have placed with us. You will only receive the newsletter after you have registered or by express permission.
- Fraud prevention and control.
How long is the data stored?
- Newsletter: Your data will be stored for 180 days. If you have not had contact with Cleverclixx during that time, your data will be deleted.
- Invoicing data: Under the legal obligations regarding accounting, these documents must be stored for 7 or 10 years after the last invoice date.
Rights of the person concerned
You have the right to take note of your data, and the use that we make of those personal data, free of charge and at any time. You have the right to request us to improve, supplement, or delete your data. In a number of cases, as listed by the GDPR, you may also ask to limit the processing of your data. You have the right to oppose the processing of your data if you have serious and legitimate reasons that transcend our need to process your data. You also always have the right to oppose the use of personal data for direct marketing, even without having to indicate a reason. You have the right to request your data in a digital and readable format and/or to have it transferred to other data managers at another service provider of your choice. Insofar as our processing is based on your prior permission, you have the right to withdraw that permission.
You can exercise your rights by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form on our website.
You have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority (GBA) at the following addresses:
Data protection authority
Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels
+32 (0) 2 274 48 00
+32 (0) 2 274 48 35
This is without prejudice to any legal proceedings in a civil court.
If you suffer damage because of the processing of your data, you can claim compensation.